Monday, February 20, 2017

Switching Medication February 17th- February 20th

The past four days have been the best yet. I have finally gotten over this cold, my irritability has minimized, and the withdrawal symptoms have subsided. I'm finding balance once again. I have noticed some changes especially with my energy level. I no longer wake up feeling exhausted. I don't miss pulling myself out of what I consider quicksand just to get through my morning and sometimes my entire day. Since I no longer have to worry about struggling to wake up in the morning, I can wake up early and exercise plus I even have time to make myself look presentable. Instead of taking a shower the night before, I have time to take a shower in the morning and blow dry my hair.
However, I do have to fight the nausea every morning which is one of the side effects of the new medication. I know it's the new medication because less than ten minutes after I take it and for the next hour or so after, I have to fight to keep down the food I have to take with it.
So far I have had no Bipolar symptoms. This is truly a blessing.
I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday which I think will go very well. I'm looking forward to sharing with her all the positive changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment